A full service at Ruppels is great way to have your oil changed and have your car inspected for other maintenance needs . Our technicians care about your safety and take pride in the work they do. When a full service is preformed on your car there is a check list of safety inspections that is gone through. Our technicians will inspect:
- Your tires for proper inflation , including the spare tire.
- Wear on your tires, are they wearing unevenly are they getting bald/unsafe.
- Tire rotation is done.
- Brake inspection, measure the pads, check rotors and inspect the brake system hoses.
- Brake fluid levels and color is it dirty or clean.
- Inspect the universal joints.
- Inspect mufflers/pipes.
- Inspect shock absorbers for leaks.
- Inspect idler arm /steering linkage.
- Inspect drain plug.
- Inspect transmission/differentials levels.
- Inspect wiper blades.
- Inspect and test cooling system.
- Inspect power steering.
- Inspect and test battery/terminals.
- Inspect filters /air emission/fuel.
- Inspect PVC valve.
- Inspect Hoses/Belts for cracks and leaks .
- Inspect and test all lights.
- Inspect and test emergency brake.
Buying a used car?
If you are looking to purchase a used car we can do a pre purchase inspection. This inspection is very similar to the full service inspection but will also includes attention to the carâ€™s frame. Sometimes a car may look great on the first glance but there can be damage that you may not see . We can put the vehicle up on the rack and get a better look of the undercarriage . This way we can check structural damage , visible leaks and anything else that you may not see when the car is on the ground.